5、马歇尔追踪器背负板安装教程一:
6、马歇尔追踪器背负板安装教程二:
7、马歇尔追踪器433频率与173频率介绍:
8、马歇尔追踪器英国鹰猎大会现场:
9、马歇尔追踪器犹他州测试:
10、马歇尔官方视频(狂野之梦完整版):
英文说明原文
RT UHF
The new RT UHF is a higher power transmitter running on the frequencies of 433-434 MHz. These frequencies require a receiver to match, which are also now available from Marshall Radio. Key advantages are that the antennas are much shorter while the interference and static caused by Commercial interference is almost non-existent.
Built around the reliable 1/3N lithium battery, the RT UHF is the ideal shape and size for leg mounting. With the new bullet lid and tailspring added, it becomes a great TrackPack mount.
Please call for pricing and lic. requirments.
RELIABLE“All other features come second to reliability” For the RT UHF, it’s at the top of our list. Everything from the 54 components selected and used in this stable new circuit (some parts have an average rated life of 300 years!), to the processes used in the manufacture (surface mount technology) to the mechanical design makes it the most rugged design possible.HIGH SHOCKThe crystal-based oscillators of the past have always been vulnerable to failure through crystal breakage when used as a leg mount on hard-hitting birds. Using new generation surface-mounted high-shock oscillators, the risk of having your transmitter fail from a fractured crystal has been reduced to near zero.FREQUENCY STABILITYTune in once and the signal is always there, same pitch, same sound. This transmitter circuit automatically adjusts to changes in its environment. In addition, temperature and voltage compensation handled by the circuit guarantee you always hear the same tone in extreme environmental changes.SHORT ANTENNAThe general rule in producing a powerful radio transmitter antennas has always been: do not cut it shorter than ¼ wave length (which is 13 inches at 216 MHz), or you’ll lose a lot of the radiated power output. But with the Marshall transmitters, we’ve found a way to overcome this barrier and increase the output power while keeping our shorter, much safer antenna.MAGNETIC SWITCHWith the Magnetic On/Off switch, batteries can be left inside the transmitters, until they need to be changed. To turn it on, you simply hold the magnet to the lid or body of the transmitter until you hear three rapid beeps, which tells you the transmitter is on and running. You do the same thing again to turn it back off. This means transmitter can be left on the bird, such as a bird touchy to tail mounts, and then be turned on again just prior to the flight with the tap of the magnet. Tap-on just before flight; tap-off after picking bird up again. This new convenience does not add any risk to the reliability of the design, as it’s fault positive, meaning, if it should fail for any reason, the transmitter is left on. Also, if the magnet is lost, the transmitter can still be turned on and off manually as before.BUILT IN BATTERY TESTERNo more having to ‘test batteries’ with a battery-tester before each flight to see if they are nearing the end of their useful life. The transmitter does all this for you: you get a double-beep on every fifth pulse indicating it’s time to change. And, when you first hear the low battery warning, you still have a 3-4 day reserve to look for a lost hawk.NEW LEVEL OF EFFICIENCYWe’ve found a way to again improve on the efficiency of the circuit, giving the most power output while barely sipping power from the battery thus extending it’s life as long as possible. Using the latest generation of field effect transistors and dynamic resonance circuitry, this new design pumps more energy into the antenna without wasting as much power through internal resistance. The result is the highest efficiency ciruit available anywhere.CONSISTENT POWER OUTPUTThrough greater efficiency in the circuit (and some black magic inside), the power output you hear will now be more consistent as the battery drains. This is not the case with the older designs where weak batteries or very cold temperatures mean a correspondingly weak signal or failure.
THE IDEAL BACK UP TRANSMITTER ON THE LEGThis transmitter is best used as the rugged tarsus mounted transmitter in combination with a PowerMax or Micro on the tail or BackPack Harness. When ordered as a lag mount, the Bewit slot lid is standard.
AS A TAIL-MOUNTUsing the wire-clip design, and combined with the new Bullet Lid shown in the image, the RT UHF can be mounted to one of the deck feathers of a large falcon or hawk, or to the TrackPack on birds the size of a tiercel peregrine as seen uunder the Gallery Tab.
A NEW OPTION FOR CUSTOMERS WHO ARE HAMS
The RT UHF operates on licensed Radio bands here in the US which means two important things:
1) You can broadcast at higher powerlevels
2) Since there is not the same Commercial interference in the bands allocated to HAMs, it's quiet and easy to track weak signals.
Operational compliance is explained in the HAM Tab.
"I've used Marshall RT transmitters since the beginning. I believe I am their toughest customer: I hawk sage grouse 6-days a week from September through February each year with three birds. Grouse hawking is done in dangerous country because if you lose your bird out of sight on a tail-chase for just a few minutes, it will probably be killed by an eagle. I trust Marshall transmitters because, more times than I can remember, I've got my birds back with Marshall transmitters when another one had failed.
"In fact, I have been given free transmitters by other companies, just to say I use them. But I don't. I actually pay for Marshall transmitters because I trust them and they have the best range by far."Steve Chindgren, WY
"Many falconers have lost a bird for a day or two, or even an afternoon and upon retrieving her, have noticed damage to the transmitter. Most often this happens with the larger birds, and the damage is usually a stripped antenna, curled or bent, or damage to the post of the transmitter. Something to try might be to leave your transmitter on your bird for a while at home and see how she behaves with it while she has free time. Most birds will preen or pick at the transmitter a little bit but seem otherwise content with it. Still, there are those who will go to great lengths to make the antenna look like a pig's tail, or bite it off. My eagle is one such bird. She can tear the hell out of an average transmitter in a short time..........Lot of good that would do me if she had all night up on a mountain. So I had asked the crew at Marshall about some options, and have been using a combination for a while now that is nearly indestructable. The RT transmitter is made out of machined alloy, and is very strong. Marshall also made a delrin attatchment that screws on the base of the transmitter to protect the post. This, coupled with a heavier antenna is super strong, and not too ungangly for the bigger birds. So if you have a ornery female gyr, peales, or an eagle, you may want to ask the folks at Marshall about this set up."Daryl Peterson

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 支持支持 反对反对
【公告】发帖/回复严禁发布猛禽交易、捕获方法、捕网、联系方式! 违规发帖立刻封号封IP!私信功能已永久关闭!

鹰鹘苑没有任何微信群、QQ群、贴吧、QQ部落等其他交流平台,以鹰鹘苑为名义的群均为诈骗冒用!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鹰鹘苑 | 苏ICP备18026742号-17

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 06:32 , Processed in 0.326926 second(s), 37 queries , Gzip On.

SITEMAP 鹰鹘苑 猛禽救助 鹰猎 鹰论坛 训鹰 驯鹰 红隼 鹞子 苍鹰 游隼 猎隼 黑翅鸢 雀鹰

© 2010-2023 ZHONGHUAYING Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表